Thursday, April 5, 2007

We've only just begun...

I haven't heard yet whether or not the competition is over or who has won it. But I will continue to post on this blog until I'm told not to anymore.

I have created another blog where I hope to continue posting and creating content once this competition is over. If you've enjoyed this blog, be sure to check the new one in the future. I've copied all of my old posts from this blog onto that one so they won't be lost forever once this blog goes down. Right now it's in a bare bones form, but I hope to have it up and looking professional once I have time (aka, have turned in my senior honors project).

Speaking of my senior honors project...

For those of you who don't know, I've spent the last year and a half creating a show about a group of college freshmen. There are 5 episodes, each around 6-7 minutes long, and they will be uploaded to YouTube (and elsewhere on the Internet) a little later in the spring. But until the show officially goes up, here's a little teaser to whet your appetite:




Be sure to check back at my new blog for news of when the show goes on-line, and you are welcome to subscribe to my YouTube account if you are so inclined. And thank you so much for your support and encouragement. You guys are great!

Labels: , , ,

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god, Amber. That look so awesome! I can't wait to see the final result. <3 Try to sleep sometime. ;)

April 5, 2007 at 1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my appetite has been thusly whetted. can't wait to see it!

-drew p

April 5, 2007 at 2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That song sounds familiar

April 5, 2007 at 3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Amanda M. I can't wait to see it. Do you ever sleep? You're amazing.

April 5, 2007 at 3:36 PM  
Blogger Bloody Bonnie said...

can't sleep
clowns will eat me

April 5, 2007 at 8:35 PM  
Blogger Amy Royse Brown said...

Notes from Undergrad looks awesome!

April 5, 2007 at 8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is that song? i swear I've heard it somewhere.

April 9, 2007 at 4:40 PM  
Blogger Bloody Bonnie said...

It's Pachelbel's Canon in D...very popular for weddings and whatnot. This version was done by my friend Ian.

April 9, 2007 at 5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWESOME! We will benefit greatly from your lack of sleep. Watch out world...here comes Amber to kick some network television butt.

April 10, 2007 at 9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I WANT ANOTHER POST!

April 11, 2007 at 10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it!

April 19, 2007 at 10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home